Pastor Cho's Sermon Outline - Yoido Full Gospel Church - Seoul, Korea
The curtain of the temple torn in two
Hebrews 9:1 ~ 9:12
Jesus died on the Cross saying, "It is finished". At that time, the curtain in the temple of Jerusalem was torn apart in two from top to bottom. Through the death of Jesus, anyone can come before God in the Holy of Holies without any restraints
1. The cross that reconciled God and humans
1) Those who believe through Jesus are able to come before God anytime, becoming a royal priesthood
2) Humans are all forgiven of abject punishment due to the sins of humans
The chance of eternal hope is given - five-fold gospel and three-fold blessings
2. Complete defeat of Satan that had restricted the human
1) The power and authority of the devil with which it ruled over humans fell at once
2) All of the atrocious rope that tied up humans loosened
3) The power and authority to win over the devil was given
3. A new creation with citizenship of heaven
1) Thoughts changed - the thought of being saved
2) Hopeful dreams of holistic salvation
3) Faithful life
4) Creative proclamation
- Look to the Cross always, remember and be grateful for the grace.
4. Live as a royal priesthood
1) A king rules. He rules with Jesus.
2) A priest gives an offering to God.
- Give a thank offering with Jesus, the sacrifice
The way that humans who were deprived from God is forgiven through redemption and go before the Father God was given through the curtain. That way is Jesus. Now we can come before God anytime, have a friendship with Him, pray to and ask of Him.
Copyright David Cho Evangelistic Mission. All Rights Reserved.
Tel. (82-2) 761-6197 / Fax. (82-2) 761-9156